I am writing stories of vampires and drawing pictures of them. I want names that make the characters sound good looking but also have a dark sound to it.
Try Latin names — Google it.
Usually, Latin names make the character sound more awesome I say, try NOT to use already used Vampire names…like Edward Cullen or Alucard or Kirishiki…though I personally like the name Alucard because spelled backwards its “Dracula” 8D but that is already a copyright and taken by the anime Hellsing…8D
You COULD name one of your characters “Dante” — meaning Lasting in Latin…but then…its like you’re referring to Devil May Cry 8D
mmmm — name one of your characters “Kyrie”. In Latin it means “The Lord”.
Or “Lucius” meaning “Bringer of Light”. A contradiction of his vampire state 8D
Oh, “Nero” meaning “Powerful” is good too 8D Just like the character from the NDS game “The World Ends with You”.
teehee all Latin names rofl Sounds good to me 8D
Japanese Vampire Names
Um Luna is not English… Do you honestly believe that if vampires existed they would have cool “Vampire names?” Wouldn’t they want to blend in with humanity instead of sticking out like a sore thumb. I mean couldn’t they be named Ralph, Eustuss, Eugene, Girtrude, Flo…etc etc. Here is another thing since most supposed vampires would have been created etc etc between 1600 and now wouldn’t almost all males be named Michael and all females Mary…? Just a question to your question. I will play your game and give you one word Watari Garasu= Raven Corvus
How about Valbatoze? It’s the name of the main character from Disgaea 4 (he’s a vampire).
All the ones from Vampire Knight, Black Blood Brothers, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Chibi Vampire, Princess Ressurection…
I don’t know any more anime with vampires in them…
they may not be vampires, but i personally think they’re “unique”
What our team says
What are Japanese vampire names?
Japanese culture has a long and storied history with vampires. In fact, the first recorded instance of vampire folklore comes from Japan! So it’s no surprise that there are plenty of Japanese vampire names to choose from if you’re looking for something unique. Whether you’re looking for a name for your next RPG character or just want to learn more about Japanese vampires, read on!
The history of Japanese vampires
Vampires have been a part of Japanese folklore for centuries. These creatures are said to be created when a person dies with a grudge or unresolved anger. The spirit of the person then comes back to haunt the living.
There are many different stories about Japanese vampires, and they come in all shapes and sizes. Some are said to be able to transform into animals, while others can fly. They all have one thing in common though – they all crave human blood.
There are many different names for Japanese vampires, depending on the region they come from. In some parts of the country, they are called oni, while in others they are known as kappa or yurei. No matter what they are called, these creatures are sure to send a chill down your spine.
The different types of Japanese vampires
There are many different types of Japanese vampires, each with their own unique names. Some of the most popular Japanese vampire names include:
1. Kyuuketsuki: These vampires are said to be the most dangerous type of Japanese vampire. They are known for their bloodthirsty nature and their love of feeding on human blood.
2. Oni: Oni are another type of Japanese vampire that is said to be very dangerous. They are often portrayed as being demonic creatures with a taste for human flesh.
3. Jikininki: Jikininki are Japanese vampires that feed on the flesh of the dead. They are often seen as being very evil and have no remorse for their actions.
4. Kuchi-onna: Kuchi-onna are Japanese vampires that feast on human blood. They are said to be beautiful creatures that lure their victims in with their looks before they attack them.
5. Bake-danuki: Bake-danuki are Japanese vampires that can transform themselves into animals such as dogs or wolves. They use this ability to lure in their victims before they kill them and drink their blood.
The most popular Japanese vampire names
When it comes to Japanese vampires, there are a few names that always seem to be at the top of the list. If you’re looking for a truly unique and interesting name for your vampire character, then these popular Japanese vampire names might be just what you need.
1. Saya – This name means “shadow” in Japanese, making it the perfect choice for a vampire who is able to stay hidden in the darkness.
2. Kuran – Kuran is a popular vampire name that comes from the Japanese word for “black,” making it an ideal choice for a dark and mysterious character.
3. Dairoku – Dairoku is another popular vampire name that means “sixth,” referring to the sixth sense that vampires are said to possess.
4. Rin – Rin is a beautiful Japanese name that means “cold.” It’s the perfect choice for a vampire who is as calm and collected as they are deadly.
5. Shiro – Shiro means “white” in Japanese, making it an excellent choice for a vampire who is as pure as the driven snow.
6. Takuma – Takuma is a strong and powerful name that means “the fighter.” It’s
How to create your own Japanese vampire name
Are you a fan of Japanese vampires? Maybe you’re even a vampire yourself! If you’re looking for a way to add some Japanese flair to your vampire persona, why not create your own Japanese vampire name?
To create your own Japanese vampire name, start by thinking of a cool sounding name. Next, add the suffix “-ko” to the end of the name. This will be your last name. Finally, add the prefix “chi-” to the beginning of your last name. This will be your first name.
So, for example, if your cool sounding name was “John,” your Japanese vampire name would be “Chi-Johnko.” Try it out and see what other combinations you can come up with!
- Top 6 Effective Tips On Creating Engaging Infographics - February 24, 2023
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Custom Software Development - February 21, 2023
- 6 Advantages of Pursuing a PMP Certification - February 18, 2023