Writng essay but have to answers these. Do not understand these questions!!! PLz help as much as you can. Thanks so much
The words “jingling, tinkling” in line 14 of “The Bells” are NOT an example of
repetition (im positive tht its rite)
What is the connotative meaning of the raven in Poe’s “The Raven”?
a omen of death
im not positive bout tht 1^
1. The Raven is an omen of death– the narrator lost his beloved Lenore, and the raven shows up to remind him that he will see her “nevermore.”
2. The villagers stated those were the harshest winds they had ever experienced; that sentence uses an adjective in the positve degree.
3. Consonance. “Jingling, tinkling” is repeated throughout the poem, and has similar vowel sounds.
Which of the following sentences uses an adjective in the positive degree?
This is the answer >>>The whole coast was beaten by harsh winds.
Source(s): just took the test(:
Label P for positive, C for comparative, and S for superlative to describe the degree of the underlined modifier for questions 1-3.
1. Mario ran hurriedly to the locker room with his uniform in hand. (Hurriedly)
2. The team was dressing for the most important game of the season. (Most Important)
3. The week’s game will be more difficult than last week’s game. (More Difficult)
Write the superlative form of each modifier for questions 4-6.
Write the correct form for each of the modifiers in questions 7-8.
7. comparative form of high
8. comparative form of low
All the answers are 100% correct!
Superlative usually starts with most or a word ends with est.
Comparative usually starts with more or a words ends with er.
Positive is the basic one.
1.) an omen of death
2.) the whole coast was beaten by harsh winds
Source(s): I just took the test.
You’ll get 3/3 —> 100% I PROMISE!
- How to Get Bad Credit Online Loans for Fast Emergency Funding - February 1, 2023
- What does an audio engineer do in post-production? - February 1, 2023
- Men and Women of the Civil War Crossword? - February 1, 2023