If you are experiencing issues with your Windows 10 computer, you may have entered Safe Mode. Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that allows you to troubleshoot problems with your computer. However, if you want to exit Safe Mode and return to normal mode, you can follow the steps below:
1. Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type “msconfig” in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
3. In the System Configuration window, click on the Boot tab.
4. Under the Boot options section, uncheck the box next to “Safe boot”.
5. Click on Apply and then OK.
6. Restart your computer.
Your computer should now boot up in normal mode. If you continue to experience issues with your computer, you may need to seek further assistance from a professional or contact Microsoft support.
I hope these steps were helpful in getting you out of Safe Mode and back to normal mode on your Windows 10 computer. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to seek additional assistance. Thank you for using our service!