I have always had dirty blonde hair and brown eyebrows. I am 21 years old and today I noticed that there are some hairs that are starting to grow in very light blonde starting from between my brows and only on the inner tips/middle. I haven’t used any weird skin medication and I don’t see any difference in my hair, just my eyebrows. I’m really hoping that they will go back to normal and don’t want them to turn blond, does anyone know what could cause this??? I also have no hereditary signs of it, no one in my family has had odd/young hair color changes.
Either you’re using face creams/ washes with bleach in them, you’ve been spending a lot of time in the sun, or you’re getting greys but you seem way too young for that.
If you haven’t used any new facial products, my guess would either be suntanning or swimming. Suntanning can light your hair, including your eyebrows. Chlorine in the pool can turn your hair and eyebrows lighter color.
MAybe you’ve been spending a lot of time in the sun?
just before hair turns gray, it lightens.
What our team says
Why are my eyebrows turning blonde?
Eyebrows are one of the most important features on your face – they’re essential for expression and can make or break a look. But why are they gradually turning blonde? And is it really anything to worry about? In this article, we’ll explore the possible causes and effects of hair color change in eyebrows, and offer some tips on how to maintain them healthy and blonde.
Causes of Blond Eyebrows
There are many factors that can lead to blond eyebrows, including:
-Heredity- If your parents have blond eyebrows, you are likely to have them too.
-Sun exposure- Exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation can cause light brown or blond hair on the scalp, which then shows up as blond eyebrows.
-Alcohol consumption- Heavy drinking can cause damage to the hair follicles in the eyebrow region, leading to a change in hair color.
-Skin cancer- Some types of skin cancer can also lead to baldness and lightening of the eyebrows.
How to Prevent Blond Eyebrows
If you are looking to keep your eyebrows blond, there are a few easy steps that you can take. Here are four tips to help keep your eyebrows blonde:
1. Use a brow color that matches your hair color. If you have light brown hair, then use a light brown eyebrow dye. If you have dark brown hair, then use a dark brown eyebrow dye.
2. Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in any sparse spots or gaps in your eyebrows. This will help to prevent them from turning blonde.
3. Avoid using harsh shampoos and conditioners that can strip your hair and eyebrows of their natural oils. Opt for gentle shampoo and conditioner brands instead.
4. Always use sunscreen when outdoors to protect your skin and hair from the sun’s harmful rays.
13 Simple Ways to Darken Your Eyebrows
Eyebrows are one of the most important features of your face. They help to shape your face and give you a more distinguished appearance. However, if you have light eyebrows, they can often turn blonde over time.
There are many factors that can cause your eyebrows to turn blonde. Some of these factors include:
-Heredity: If you have light eyebrows, they may turn blonde due to genes that you inherit from your parents.
-Environmental Factors: The environment can also contribute to your eyebrows turning blonde. This includes sun exposure and hair dye use.
-Medical Conditions: Some medical conditions can also cause your eyebrows to turn blond. These conditions include alopecia areata (a disorder that causes baldness), hyperthyroidism (a condition that causes an increase in thyroid hormone levels), and telangiectasia (a condition that leads to abnormal growths on the skin).
Fortunately, there are many simple ways to darken your eyebrows without having to go through surgery or using harsh chemicals. Here are 13 of the simplest ways to darken your eyebrows:
1) Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in any sparse areas or light blemishes on your brows.
- The Benefits of Taking Regular Group Exercise Classes - March 10, 2023
- 5 Proven Strategies For Achieving Business Success In 2023 - March 9, 2023
- Golang Vs Python: Which Language Do You Need to Learn In 2023? - March 4, 2023