My friends and I need ideas for Halloween (we’re girls) and we’re trying to do a group costume or themed costumes. We’ve been brainstorming and can’t agree on anything so an ideas?
Television Show Group Halloween Costume Ideas
Friends: You’ll need six people to pull off this popular cast, which shouldn’t be too hard. Almost everyone has wished to be part of the Central Perk gang.
You can find more group halloween costume ideas at http://www.ourpix.com/halloween/group-halloween-co…
LOL, your so right. But I’m never going to be hired by Disney/Nickelodeon though because I can unfortunately act. Love #7.
What our team says
What’s a famous group of 6 people or things?
If you ever wondered who some of history’s most well-known people or things were, then read on! This quiz will ask you questions about some of the most famous groups of people or things in history. Can you name them all?
The Beatles are one of the most famous groups of people or things in the world. They are known for their catchy music and their iconic appearance on television.
The Beatles were formed in Liverpool in 1960. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and George Harrison were friends who decided to form a band together. The band quickly became famous for their catchy songs and their on-stage performances.
The Beatles were a major influence on rock music, and their music has been listened to by millions of people around the world. Their popularity has continued to grow over the years, and they have released several albums that are considered classics.
1. Albert Einstein was a famous physicist who helped to develop the theory of relativity. He is also well known for his work on quantum mechanics.
2. The Beatles were a famous British pop group that became very popular in the 1960s. They are considered to be one of the most influential groups in music history.
3. Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world, and it is also one of the most climbed mountains in the world. The first person to climb Mount Everest was Sir Edmund Hillary, who did so in 1953.
The Kardashian-Jenner Clan
The Kardashian-Jenner Clan is a famous group of people or things.
This family of celebrities is wellknown for their reality TV show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”. The show follows the everyday lives of the Kardashian-Jenners and their families.
The Kardashians have also become wellknown for their fashion sense. They are often credited with popularizing the “banned” style of clothing – which is high fashion but often controversial. This includes items like lots of skin exposure and tight clothes that reveal a lot of body shape and size.
Other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan include Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Kourtney Kardashian, and Khloé Kardashian. Each member of this famous family has achieved success in their own right.
Barack Obama is a famous group of people or things. He was the 44th president of the United States, and he served from 2009 to 2017.
Obama is well known for his work as a lawyer and as the president of the United States. He was also well known for his work in politics. He was the first African American to be elected to the presidency, and he won re-election in 2012 by a large margin.
Obama is also well known for his positions on environmental issues. He has been very vocal about climate change, and he has worked to make sure that the US government takes action on climate change.
Lady Gaga is a famous group of people or things. She is a singer, songwriter, and actress. She has won several awards, including four Grammy Awards. her music is often described as eccentric and theatrical.
Leonardo da Vinci
1. Leonardo da Vinci is one of the most famous groups of people or things in history. He was a painter, sculptor, architect, musician, and scientist.
2. He is best known for his amazing paintings and sculptures. Some of his most famous works include The Mona Lisa and The Last Supper.
3. Leonardo da Vinci also made significant contributions to music and architecture. He was the first person to create a polyphonic musical instrument, and he designed many famous buildings, including the Louvre Museum in Paris and the Tower of Pisa.