should i use longsword, sword, scimitar, etc?
it depends on the type of monster you’re fighting. 9 times out of ten, a scimitar set on either slash or stab will do wonders. its always good to keep a crush weapon in the bank though, like a battle axe or a warhammer.
if you can only afford one weapon though, or cant be bothered to get a second weapon, a scimitar is usually best
Runescape Melee Weapons
most of the weapons in runescapes have a different stat… since there’s so many weapons, i think there are some crossovers between some. as you’ll already know, the better the type the better the weapon (i.e. rune weapons are the best free players choice). taking the mithril weapons, for example, the majority of these will have a different attack style and stats. the best thing to do is take off everything you’re wearing and just equip the weapon. open up the stats and you’ll be able to see the best attack style; crush, slash, stab etc. once you see which is the highest (stab, for example) you’ll select combat style that goes with this. the best weapon is by far the scimitar – not the two hander. the two hander is stronger, but the scimitar is faster – being able to hit slightly less, but more. in order to see what does the most damage equip just that weapon and then open the stats tab – at the bottom it’ll say the strength bonus – the higher this is the higher the weapon can hit.
Runescape Best Weapons
Best 1 handed weapon is Abyssal Whip with a Rune Defender in the offhand or a Dragon Fire Shield if you want defense over more damage.
For 2 handers try a godsword, they all have different specs just get the one you like most.
best stab: longsword
alot of people confuse saying that the scimatar is the best when it is only the fastest weapon letting u get more hits. its a little weaker then a longsword. 2h sword is strongest but slowest
ill let u decide but i recommend scimatar for training and battleaxe for killing better monsters.
Note if u r trying to beat dragon slayer use longsword because elvarg is weak against stab.
2h is the best but
Source(s): im a level 62 my username is meloguy9780. i can only use guick chat so might be hard to message me
if you are a member i sugest a godsword or even the saradomin sword but thats if you have high attack. but if your f2p then rune scimy
scimitar it’s the fastest and it has medium stregnth
What our team says
Best melee weapon type in runescape?
Melee weapons are one of the most popular gameplay elements in the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) Runescape. With so many different varieties of melee weapons to choose from, it can be hard to know which is the best for you. In this article, we will go over four of the best melee weapons in Runescape and explain why they are so popular.
Best Melee Weapon Type for Runescape
Choosing the right melee weapon for your character can be a daunting task. There are so many different types and styles of melee weapons to choose from, and each one has its own specific benefits and drawbacks.
Here are six of the best melee weapon types for Runescape:
1. Falchion: The Falchion is a versatile weapon that can be used for both attack and defence. It’s an ideal choice for characters who want to remain mobile in combat, as its fast speed makes it difficult for opponents to land hits on you.
2. Warhammer: The Warhammer is a powerful weapon that’s perfect for characters who want to take down large enemies quickly. Because of its hefty damage output, the Warhammer is also great for taking down bosses and high-level monsters.
3. Two-Handed Sword: The Two-handed sword is a versatile weapon that can be used for both attack and defence. Its high damage output makes it a great choice for characters who want to tear through enemies quickly, while its ability to block enemy attacks make it a very reliable option when defending oneself against ranged attackers.
4. Dagger: The Dagger is a quick, nimble weapon that’s perfect for attacking
In this article, we are going to be discussing the best melee weapon type in runescape – that is, the pike. A pike is a versatile weapon that can handle just about any situation you might find yourself in while playing the game. It’s strong enough to take down large creatures, but light enough so that you can move around quickly and efficiently. If you’re looking for a melee weapon that will serve you well over time, the pike should definitely be at the top of your list.
- How can Mobile Device Financing Improve the Digital Divide in Developing Nations? - February 28, 2023
- How to become a data analyst in 2023? A step-by-step guide - February 28, 2023
- The Benefits of Choosing the Right Savings Account - February 28, 2023