If you are facing issues with your Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter constantly disconnecting in Windows 10 20H2, you are not alone. This is a common problem that many users have reported. However, there are several solutions that you can try to fix this issue.
Here are some of the solutions that you can try:
1. Update the driver: The first thing you should do is to update the driver for your Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter. You can do this by going to the Device Manager, finding the adapter, right-clicking on it, and selecting “Update driver”. You can also download the latest driver from the Realtek website.
2. Disable power saving mode: Sometimes, the power saving mode can cause the adapter to disconnect. To disable power saving mode, go to the Device Manager, find the adapter, right-click on it, and select “Properties”. Then, go to the “Power Management” tab and uncheck the box that says “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
3. Reset the adapter: You can also try resetting the adapter by going to the Device Manager, finding the adapter, right-clicking on it, and selecting “Disable device”. Wait for a few seconds and then right-click on it again and select “Enable device”.
4. Change the wireless channel: Sometimes, the wireless channel can interfere with the adapter and cause it to disconnect. To change the wireless channel, you need to access your router’s settings. You can do this by typing the router’s IP address into your web browser and logging in. Then, find the wireless settings and change the channel to a different one.
5. Reset the router: If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting your router. To do this, you need to press and hold the reset button on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset the router to its default settings.
In conclusion, if you are facing issues with your Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter constantly disconnecting in Windows 10 20H2, there are several solutions that you can try. Updating the driver, disabling power saving mode, resetting the adapter, changing the wireless channel, and resetting the router are some of the solutions that you can try.
In conclusion, we hope that the solutions provided above have helped you resolve the issue with your Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter constantly disconnecting in Windows 10 20H2. If you continue to face the same problem, we recommend seeking further assistance from a professional or contacting the manufacturer for support.
- Pursuing a Nursing Degree: What You Should Remember - February 13, 2024
- Does the Arrested Development epilogue exist? - February 13, 2024
- To stretch a spring 9.00cm from its unstretched length, 19.0 J of work must be done.? - February 12, 2024