I booked a haircut and style appointment online on ulta.com/salon and how do I cancel that appointment something came up the same time I have the appointment and I can`t make it
Call the Store directly (get the associates name) and let them know you are canceling.
What our team says
How to cancel an hair appointment at ulta online?
If you’ve ever had a hair appointment at Ulta, then you know that they can be pretty strict about cancelling or rescheduling. In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel an appointment online without having to call or talk to a salesperson.
How to cancel an appointment at ulta online
If you need to cancel an appointment at Ulta online, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can either call customer service or use the online cancellation form.
If you need to call customer service, you can reach them by calling (888) ULTRA-Hairdressers or (763) 283-6873. You can also try the online cancellation form if you want to cancel an appointment without talking to customer service. The form can be found on the Ulta website under the “My Account” tab.
If you need to cancel an appointment for any reason other than health or emergency, please contact Ulta directly at (801) 474-6876.
What happens if I don’t show up for my appointment?
If you don’t show up for your appointment, Ulta may cancel the appointment and bill you for the service.
How to get a refund for an appointment that I canceled online
If you have had an appointment scheduled with Ulta and have decided that you do not want to go through with it, there are a few ways to cancel your appointment without any drama.
The first option is to call Ulta directly and speak to a customer service representative. They will be able to help you cancel your appointment and issue you a refund.
Another option is to visit Ulta’s website and navigate to the “My Account” page. There, you will be able to find the “Appointments” section and cancel your appointment.
If neither of these options work for you, then you can contact Ulta via phone or email. However, it is important to note that Ulta may not be willing to issue a refund if your appointment has already started.
Ulta hair appointments: what you need to know
If you have ever made an appointment to have your hair done at Ulta, you may be wondering what to do if you need to cancel. Here is a guide detailing the various steps you need to take in order to cancel your appointment:
1. Log into your Ulta account.
2. Under “My Account,” click on “Appointments.”
3. On the “Appointments” page, find the appointment you want to cancel and click on it.
4. Under the “Message” section, scroll down and click on “Cancel Appointment.”
5. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to cancel the appointment. Click on the confirmation link that appears and your appointment will be canceled.
- How can Mobile Device Financing Improve the Digital Divide in Developing Nations? - February 28, 2023
- How to become a data analyst in 2023? A step-by-step guide - February 28, 2023
- The Benefits of Choosing the Right Savings Account - February 28, 2023