My friend said you could and i dont think its true.
Smoking Dill Weed
from inhaling poison into your lungs. No thc in dill. by the way, in air force boot camp my roomate smoked bannana ᴘᴇᴇls and he got real high. Then about a month later of banannas he had lung problems, and they prescribed him speed to help his breathing, and sleeping pills to put him to sleep at night. I remember he threw the sleeping pills out he window, an kept taking the speed and smoking the ᴘᴇᴇls.
he would throw the ᴘᴇᴇls on a tin roof and when he came back in the evening they would be dry and black,
i am sure you can try. but there is nothing in dill that can get you buzzed
Hee heee heee haa haaa
Why don’t you try it and find out?
I’m not sure, but if you eat enough nutmeg I’m pretty sure you can.
Only from the lack of oxygen from inhaling smoke……
no you can not my friend tried for an hour and it didnt work
I dont believe so. it is an herb
What our team says
can you get high off of dill weed?
Have you ever been in your spice cabinet, looking for something to add a little flavor to your meal, when you come across a forgotten bottle of dill weed? You might be wondering – can you get high off of dill weed? The answer is no, but dill does have some interesting history and uses that you might not be aware of.
What is dill weed?
Dill weed is a herb that belongs to the celery family. It is commonly used in cooking and has a mild, slightly sweet flavor. Dill weed can also be used to make tea. Some people believe that dill weed has medicinal properties and may help with digestion, anxiety, and insomnia. Some people also claim that dill weed can have psychoactive effects and may help to relieve stress and anxiety. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
Can you get high off of dill weed?
Dill weed is a common ingredient in many dishes, but did you know that it can also get you high? That’s right, dill weed can be used as a natural way to get high, and it’s not just for cooking anymore.
So, how does one go about getting high off of dill weed? Well, it’s actually quite simple. All you need is some dill weed and a heat source. You can either smoke the dill weed or vaporize it. Either way, you’ll need to heat it up in order to release the psychoactive compounds within the plant.
Once you’ve heated up your dill weed, simply inhale the fumes and enjoy the high. You may feel a bit lightheaded at first, but this will pass quickly. Soon enough, you’ll be in a pleasant state of euphoria that can last for hours. Just make sure not to overdo it, as too much dill weed can lead to nausea and vomiting.
So there you have it – everything you need to know about getting high off of dill weed. Now go out and enjoy your newfound herbal high!
The different ways to consume dill weed
Dill weed is a popular ingredient in many dishes, but did you know that you can also get high off of it? That’s right, dill weed can be used to make a potent marijuana tincture that will get you nice and stoned. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by decarboxylating your weed. This process will activate the THC in the plant material and make it more potent. To decarboxylate, simply grind up your weed and spread it out on a baking sheet. Bake at 240 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes.
2. Once your weed is decarboxylated, it’s time to infuse it into some alcohol. The best type of alcohol to use is high-proof vodka, but any type of hard liquor will work. Add your decarboxylated weed to a jar and top with vodka. Seal the jar tightly and let it sit for at least two weeks, shaking it every few days.
3. After two weeks, strain out the weed and discard it. You should now have a greenish-colored liquid that smells strongly of dill weed. This is your tincture!
Pros and cons of consuming dill weed
Dill weed is a popular spice that is used in many dishes, but did you know that it can also get you high? That’s right, dill weed can produce a mild psychoactive effect when consumed in large quantities.
So, what are the pros and cons of consuming dill weed? Let’s take a look:
– Dill weed is relatively safe to consume and is not known to cause any serious side effects.
– It can produce a mild psychoactive effect that can be enjoyable for some people.
– Dill weed is easy to find and is relatively inexpensive.
– The psychoactive effect of dill weed is very mild and will not be enjoyed by everyone.
– Large quantities of dill weed need to be consumed in order to produce the desired effect, which can be difficult to do.
Overall, dill weed is a relatively safe and inexpensive way to get high. However, it’s important to remember that not everyone will enjoy the mild psychoactive effect it produces. If you’re looking for a more intense experience, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
Dill weed recipes
If you want to get high off of dill weed, there are a few recipes you can try. The first is to make dill tea. Simply steep some dill weed in boiling water for 10 minutes, then strain and drink. You can also add honey or lemon to taste. The second recipe is for dill weed infused vodka. Simply add some dill weed to a jar of vodka and let it infuse for a few days. Once it’s infused, you can drink it straight or use it in cocktails. The third recipe is for dill weed edibles. You can infuse dill weed into olive oil or butter, and then use it to cook with. You can also add it to baked goods or make dill weed candy. Whatever way you choose to consume it, just be sure to start with a small amount and see how you react before consuming more.
It is possible to get high from smoking dill weed, but it is not very common. The active ingredient in dill weed that can cause a psychoactive effect is called myristicin, and it is found in very small amounts in the plant. If you are looking to get high from smoking dill weed, you will likely be disappointed, as the effect is usually very mild and short-lived.
- Common Uses for Fake Diplomas - March 24, 2023
- 7 Can’t Miss Netflix Shows on Potkytube - March 23, 2023
- B2B Sales Coaching that will Boost the Business - March 23, 2023