If you are facing issues with your Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor on Windows 10, you are not alone. Many users have reported problems with this network adaptor after upgrading to Windows 10. The good news is that there are several solutions that you can try to fix this issue.
Here are some of the solutions that you can try:
1. Update the drivers: The first thing you should do is update the drivers for your Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor. You can do this by going to the Device Manager, finding the network adaptor, right-clicking on it, and selecting “Update driver”. You can also download the latest drivers from the Broadcom website.
2. Disable power saving: Windows 10 has a power saving feature that can cause issues with network adaptors. To disable this feature, go to the Device Manager, find the network adaptor, right-click on it, and select “Properties”. Go to the “Power Management” tab and uncheck the box that says “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
3. Reset the network adaptor: You can also try resetting the network adaptor to fix any issues. To do this, go to the Command Prompt and type “netsh winsock reset” and press Enter. Then type “netsh int ip reset” and press Enter. Finally, restart your computer.
4. Disable IPv6: Some users have reported that disabling IPv6 can fix issues with the Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor. To do this, go to the Control Panel, click on “Network and Sharing Center”, click on “Change adapter settings”, right-click on the network adaptor, and select “Properties”. Uncheck the box that says “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)”.
5. Check for interference: If you are still having issues, it could be due to interference from other devices. Make sure that your router is not placed near other electronic devices that could cause interference, such as microwaves or cordless phones.
In conclusion, if you are facing issues with your Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor on Windows 10, there are several solutions that you can try. Updating the drivers, disabling power saving, resetting the network adaptor, disabling IPv6, and checking for interference are all potential solutions. Try these solutions one by one until you find the one that works for you.Conclusionwe hope that the solutions provided above have helped you resolve the issues with your Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor on Windows 10. If you are still facing issues, don’t hesitate to seek further assistance from a professional or the manufacturer’s support team. Remember to keep your drivers updated and check for any interference that may be causing the problem. We wish you the best of luck in getting your network adaptor up and running smoothly.