If you are a Minecraft player and you are facing an error message that says “w10 version incompatible with launcher version, download new launcher now!” followed by the launcher reopening on the same page with error code 0x1 – category “windows”, then you are not alone. This error message is quite common among Minecraft players, and it can be frustrating to deal with. However, there are some steps you can take to fix this issue.
Firstly, it is important to understand what this error message means. Essentially, it means that the version of Minecraft you are trying to launch is not compatible with the version of the Minecraft launcher you have installed on your computer. This can happen if you have recently updated your operating system or if you have installed a new version of Minecraft.
To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:
1. Update your Minecraft launcher: The first thing you should try is updating your Minecraft launcher to the latest version. This can be done by going to the official Minecraft website and downloading the latest version of the launcher.
2. Reinstall Minecraft: If updating your launcher does not work, you can try reinstalling Minecraft. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the game installed on your computer, which should be compatible with the launcher.
3. Check your operating system: Make sure that your operating system is up to date and compatible with the version of Minecraft you are trying to launch. If you are using Windows 10, make sure that you have the latest updates installed.
4. Check your system requirements: Minecraft has certain system requirements that must be met in order for the game to run smoothly. Make sure that your computer meets these requirements, such as having enough RAM and a compatible graphics card.
5. Contact Minecraft support: If none of the above steps work, you can contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with a solution to the problem or help you troubleshoot the issue.
In conclusion, if you are facing the “w10 version incompatible with launcher version, download new launcher now!” error message when trying to launch Minecraft, there are several steps you can take to fix the issue. By updating your launcher, reinstalling Minecraft, checking your operating system and system requirements, and contacting Minecraft support, you should be able to get the game up and running again in no time.ConclusionI hope these steps were helpful in resolving the “w10 version incompatible with launcher version, download new launcher now!” error message in Minecraft. Remember to always keep your launcher and game updated, check your system requirements, and contact support if needed. Happy gaming!