If you are experiencing high CPU usage due to Xboxstat.exe, it can be frustrating and impact the performance of your computer. Xboxstat.exe is a legitimate process that is associated with the Xbox app on Windows 10. It is responsible for collecting data and providing information about your Xbox Live account and gaming activity.
However, if Xboxstat.exe is taking up too much CPU usage, it can be due to several reasons. Here are some possible causes and solutions to fix the issue:
1. Outdated Xbox app: If you have an outdated version of the Xbox app, it can cause Xboxstat.exe to consume high CPU usage. To fix this, you can update the Xbox app to the latest version from the Microsoft Store.
2. Corrupted Xbox app files: If the Xbox app files are corrupted, it can cause Xboxstat.exe to malfunction and use high CPU usage. To fix this, you can try resetting the Xbox app by following these steps:
– Open the Settings app on Windows 10.
– Go to Apps > Apps & features.
– Find the Xbox app and click on it.
– Click on Advanced options.
– Scroll down and click on Reset.
3. Background processes: If you have too many background processes running on your computer, it can cause Xboxstat.exe to compete for CPU resources and use high CPU usage. To fix this, you can try closing unnecessary programs and processes or use a task manager to identify and end any processes that are consuming high CPU usage.
4. Malware infection: In rare cases, Xboxstat.exe high CPU usage can be caused by malware infection. To fix this, you can run a full system scan using a reliable antivirus software to detect and remove any malware from your computer.
In conclusion, Xboxstat.exe high CPU usage can be caused by various factors, but the above solutions should help you fix the issue. If the problem persists, you can seek further assistance from Microsoft support or a professional technician.ConclusionXboxstat.exe high CPU usage can be a frustrating issue, but there are several solutions available to fix it. By updating the Xbox app, resetting the app, closing unnecessary processes, or running a malware scan, you can reduce the CPU usage and improve the performance of your computer. If you still face any issues, don’t hesitate to seek help from Microsoft support or a professional technician.