If you are facing a black screen with a cursor after logging into your Windows 10 computer, it can be a frustrating experience. This issue can occur due to various reasons, such as a corrupted system file, outdated graphics driver, or a malware infection. However, there are several solutions that you can try to fix this problem.
Here are some of the solutions that you can try to fix the Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login issue:
1. Restart your computer: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue. Press the power button on your computer to turn it off, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
2. Boot into Safe Mode: Booting your computer into Safe Mode can help you identify the cause of the problem. To do this, press the F8 key repeatedly while your computer is booting up. Select the Safe Mode option from the menu and press Enter.
3. Update your graphics driver: An outdated or corrupted graphics driver can cause the black screen issue. To update your graphics driver, go to the Device Manager, right-click on your graphics card, and select Update Driver.
4. Run a virus scan: Malware infections can also cause the black screen issue. Run a full virus scan using your antivirus software to detect and remove any malware.
5. Perform a System Restore: If the issue started after installing a new software or driver, you can try performing a System Restore to revert your computer to a previous state.
6. Repair corrupted system files: Use the System File Checker tool to scan and repair any corrupted system files. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator and type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
7. Reset your computer: If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting your computer to its default settings. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC.
In conclusion, the Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login issue can be caused by various reasons, but there are several solutions that you can try to fix it. If none of the above solutions work, you may need to seek professional help.ConclusionI hope that the solutions provided above were helpful in resolving the Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login issue. Remember to always keep your system updated and protected from malware to avoid such problems in the future. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to seek professional help.