If you are receiving MAIL DELIVERY SUBSYSTEM errors in your Outlook email account, it could be due to a number of reasons. These errors usually occur when an email you have sent has failed to reach its intended recipient. However, in your case, you have not sent any emails, which means that the error could be caused by a different issue.
Here are some possible reasons why you might be receiving MAIL DELIVERY SUBSYSTEM errors in Outlook:
1. Spam emails: If your email address has been used to send spam emails, it is possible that some of these emails have been bounced back to you, resulting in the MAIL DELIVERY SUBSYSTEM errors.
2. Email forwarding: If you have set up email forwarding from another email account to your Outlook account, any errors in the forwarding process could result in MAIL DELIVERY SUBSYSTEM errors.
3. Email filters: If you have set up email filters in Outlook, it is possible that some emails are being filtered out and bounced back to you, resulting in the errors.
4. Email server issues: If there are issues with the email server that you are using, it could result in MAIL DELIVERY SUBSYSTEM errors.
To fix the issue, here are some steps you can take:
1. Check your email account for any suspicious activity, such as unauthorized logins or outgoing emails that you did not send.
2. Disable any email forwarding that you have set up and check if the errors persist.
3. Check your email filters and make sure that they are not blocking any legitimate emails.
4. Contact your email service provider to check if there are any issues with the email server.
In conclusion, receiving MAIL DELIVERY SUBSYSTEM errors in Outlook can be frustrating, but it is important to identify the root cause of the issue and take appropriate steps to fix it. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to resolve the issue and prevent it from happening again in the future.
I hope that the steps I provided were helpful in resolving the MAIL DELIVERY SUBSYSTEM errors you were experiencing in Outlook. Remember to stay vigilant and monitor your email account for any suspicious activity. If you continue to experience issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to your email service provider for further assistance.