If you are facing the issue of not being able to run Windows 11 new build on your PC, there could be several reasons behind it. In this article, we will discuss some of the common reasons and solutions to fix this issue.
Reasons why your PC can’t run Windows 11 new build:
1. Incompatible hardware: Windows 11 has certain hardware requirements that need to be met in order to run the operating system. If your PC does not meet these requirements, you will not be able to run Windows 11.
2. Outdated drivers: If your PC has outdated drivers, it can cause compatibility issues with Windows 11. It is important to keep your drivers up to date to ensure smooth functioning of the operating system.
3. Insufficient storage space: Windows 11 requires a minimum of 64GB of storage space to run. If your PC does not have enough storage space, you will not be able to install Windows 11.
Solutions to fix the issue:
1. Check hardware compatibility: You can use the PC Health Check app provided by Microsoft to check if your PC meets the hardware requirements for Windows 11. If your PC does not meet the requirements, you can upgrade your hardware to meet the requirements.
2. Update drivers: You can update your drivers by going to the device manager and selecting the device you want to update. Right-click on the device and select “Update driver”. You can also use third-party driver update software to update all your drivers at once.
3. Free up storage space: You can free up storage space by deleting unnecessary files and programs. You can also use disk cleanup tool provided by Windows to free up space.
In conclusion, if you are facing the issue of not being able to run Windows 11 new build on your PC, you can follow the above solutions to fix the issue. It is important to ensure that your PC meets the hardware requirements and has updated drivers to ensure smooth functioning of the operating system.Conclusionby checking your hardware compatibility, updating your drivers, and freeing up storage space, you can increase your chances of being able to run Windows 11 new build on your PC. If you are still facing issues, you can seek further assistance from Microsoft support or a professional technician. Remember to always keep your hardware and software up to date for optimal performance.