The error code 0x80070035 is a common issue that Windows users face when trying to access files or folders on a network. This error message indicates that the network path was not found, which means that the computer is unable to connect to the network location.
There are several reasons why this error might occur, including network connectivity issues, firewall settings, incorrect network settings, or outdated network drivers. Fortunately, there are several solutions that you can try to fix this error and regain access to your network files and folders.
Here are some steps you can take to fix the network path not found error:
1. Check your network connectivity: Make sure that your computer is connected to the network and that the network is functioning properly. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that resolves the issue.
2. Disable your firewall: Sometimes, your firewall settings can prevent your computer from connecting to the network. Try disabling your firewall temporarily to see if that resolves the issue. If it does, you can re-enable your firewall and adjust the settings to allow network access.
3. Check your network settings: Make sure that your network settings are configured correctly. Check your IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway settings to ensure that they are correct.
4. Update your network drivers: Outdated network drivers can cause connectivity issues. Check your device manager to see if there are any updates available for your network drivers and install them if necessary.
5. Use the UNC path: Instead of using the mapped network drive, try using the UNC path to access the network location. This can sometimes resolve the network path not found error.
In conclusion, the network path not found error can be frustrating, but there are several solutions that you can try to fix the issue. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to regain access to your network files and folders.
I hope that the steps I provided were helpful in resolving the network path not found error. If you continue to experience issues, don’t hesitate to seek further assistance from a technical support professional. With the right troubleshooting steps, you should be able to get back to accessing your network files and folders in no time.