If you are facing an issue with the NVLDDMKM.SYS file on your Windows computer, you are not alone. This file is related to the NVIDIA graphics card driver and can cause various problems such as blue screen errors, system crashes, and freezing.
Here are some possible solutions to fix the NVLDDMKM.SYS problem:
1. Update the NVIDIA graphics card driver: The first step is to ensure that you have the latest version of the NVIDIA graphics card driver installed on your computer. You can download the latest driver from the NVIDIA website or use the GeForce Experience software to update it automatically.
2. Rollback the driver: If you have recently updated the NVIDIA graphics card driver and started facing the NVLDDMKM.SYS problem, you can try rolling back the driver to the previous version. To do this, go to Device Manager, locate the NVIDIA graphics card, right-click on it, and select Properties. Then, go to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
3. Clean install the driver: If updating or rolling back the driver does not work, you can try performing a clean install of the driver. This involves uninstalling the current driver completely and then installing the latest version. You can use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) tool to remove the driver completely.
4. Check for hardware issues: Sometimes, the NVLDDMKM.SYS problem can be caused by hardware issues such as a faulty graphics card or RAM. You can run hardware diagnostic tests to check for any issues and replace the faulty hardware if necessary.
5. Disable hardware acceleration: If you are facing the NVLDDMKM.SYS problem while using a specific application such as a web browser or video player, you can try disabling hardware acceleration in the settings. This can help in reducing the load on the graphics card and prevent the problem from occurring.
In conclusion, the NVLDDMKM.SYS problem can be frustrating and can cause various issues on your Windows computer. However, by following the above solutions, you can fix the problem and ensure that your computer runs smoothly.Conclusionwe hope that the solutions provided above have helped you resolve the NVLDDMKM.SYS problem on your Windows computer. Remember to always keep your NVIDIA graphics card driver up to date and perform regular hardware diagnostic tests to prevent any future issues. If you continue to face the problem, it is recommended to seek professional help.