If you are trying to log in to Outlook with another Hotmail account, there are a few steps you can follow to do so. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open your web browser and go to the Outlook login page.
2. Enter your current Hotmail account email address and password to log in.
3. Once you are logged in, click on your profile picture or initials in the top right corner of the screen.
4. From the drop-down menu, select “Add account”.
5. Enter the email address and password for the Hotmail account you want to log in with.
6. Click “Sign in” to log in to the new account.
If you want to switch between accounts, simply click on your profile picture or initials again and select the account you want to switch to from the drop-down menu.
It’s important to note that if you are having trouble logging in to your Hotmail account, you may need to reset your password or contact Microsoft support for assistance. Additionally, if you are unable to add a new account to Outlook, make sure you are using a supported browser and that your internet connection is stable.
In summary, to log in with another Hotmail account on Outlook, you need to add the account to your existing login. Follow the steps outlined above to do so. If you encounter any issues, try resetting your password or contacting Microsoft support for help.
I hope these steps were helpful in allowing you to log in to Outlook with another Hotmail account. Remember to always ensure that you are using a supported browser and have a stable internet connection. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to Microsoft support for assistance.