If you’re tired of seeing the same old sign-in screen background every time you start up your Windows computer, you’ll be happy to know that it’s possible to change it. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
2. Click on Personalization.
3. Click on Lock screen in the left-hand menu.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Browse” button under the “Choose your picture” section.
5. Navigate to the folder where you have saved the image you want to use as your sign-in screen background.
6. Select the image and click on the “Choose picture” button.
7. Close the Settings app and restart your computer to see the new sign-in screen background.
Note: This method only changes the sign-in screen background, not the lock screen background. If you want to change the lock screen background as well, you can do so by following the same steps but selecting the “Lock screen” option instead of “Sign-in screen” in step 3.
In case you don’t have an image that you want to use as your sign-in screen background, you can download one from the internet. There are many websites that offer free high-quality images that you can use for this purpose. Just make sure that you have the right to use the image and that it’s not copyrighted.
Changing the sign-in screen background is a simple and easy way to personalize your Windows computer and make it feel more like your own. So go ahead and give it a try!
I hope this guide was helpful in changing your sign-in screen background. Remember, it’s a quick and easy way to add a personal touch to your Windows computer. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different images until you find the perfect one. Enjoy your new sign-in screen background!