Whose duties include operation of the National Response Coordination Center, the effective support of all Emergency Support Functions, and, more generally, preparation for, protection against, response to, and recovery from all-hazards incidents? 1. Secretary of Homeland Security2. FEMA Administrator 3. DHS Director of Operations Coordination 4. The President
2. FEMA Administrator. Explanation: FEMA Administrator duties as to do with the operation of the National Response Coordination Center, the effective aid of all emergency support functions, and protection against, response to, and recovery from hazardous incidents. FEMA is the Federal Emergency Management Agency. It was established on April 1, 1979, to provide aid for people during disasters. The agency is a section of the Homeland Security Department. It comprises of the National Management Incident System (NIMS) that gives ideas and directions to government and companies of the private expertise to work together so as to be able to prevent and respond appropriately when facing situations or circumstances. It involves operation such as the Incident Command System, Multiagency Coordination Groups, and Emergency Operations Center.
D. FEMA Administrator Explanation : Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA) is a U. S agency under the department if Homeland Security. As headed by the FEMA Administrator it’s main purpose is to respond to disaster incidents that local and state levels cannot handle, and only after a state of emergency has been declared and the state has sought formally the help of the Federal government and FEMA. The FEMA Administrator reports to the secretary of Homeland Security.
FEMA administrator Explanation: The federal emergency Management agency is responsible for the operations of national response coordination center, effectively supporting with protection and recovery from every form of hazard. This agency ensures that there’s a minimal hazard rae in the society and also make provision when there’s a breakout of hazardous situations in the environment.
The correct answer is C. FEMA Administrator Explanation: The FEMA or Federal Emergency Management Agency is the agency in the U.S. in charge of actions related to emergency and hazards incidents such as hurricanes, fires, terrorist attacks, among others in all the states of the U.S. This means, the FEMA and therefore the FEMA administrator or president is in charge of coordinating actions and also other agencies such as the National Response Coordination Center or the National Disaster Medical System to respond to different situation all around the country. Thus, it is the FEMA Administrator the one in charge of operating the National Response Coordination Center, responding to hazard incidents, among others.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) operates the National Response Coordination Center, supports all Emergency Support Functions and has the duties of preparation for, protection against, response to, and recovery from all-hazards incidents. Explanation: FEMA duty is to support the citizens and first responders to promote that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards, whether natural or man-made, including acts of terror. FEMA Provides leadership and technical and financial assistance, including guidance on Individual Assistance, Public Assistance, and Hazard Mitigation Program eligibility.
1)On-scene Security, Protection, and Law Enforcement. 2)FEMA Administrator explanation:1)The on-scene security,protection and Law Enforcement is an agency whose core duties are to maintain a safe and hazardous-free working environment via law enforcement and hastily effective communication by any means possible to ensure security and protection of people and communities located within affected areas in the jurisdiction of work-place and also for personnel involved or engaged in these life-threatening operations being carried out. 2)The FEMA Administrator duties are thoroughly centred on emergency which include; the effective administration of the National Response Coordination Center,effective&total response to emergencies/events resulting from hazardous incidents.Also to ensure a total recovery process is possible arising from the events,thus providing support for all/emergencies as the case maybe.
C. FEMA Administrator Explanation: According to my research on Incident command Strategies, I can say that based on the information provided within the question all of these responsibilities fall under the FEMA Administrator’s job. FEMA is the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and their Administrator is in charge of all of these responsibilities as well as assisting the President and the Secretary of State with information and assistance in response to terrorist attacks and major disasters. I hope this answered your question. If you have any more questions feel free to ask away at
C. FEMA Administrator Explanation: According to my research on Incident Command Structure, I can say that based on the information provided within the question the person who holds all of these responsibilities is the FEMA Administrator. On top of being responsible for all that is mentioned in the question the FEMA administrator is also responsible for keeping the president and secretary of state up to date on the situation at hand. I hope this answered your question. If you have any more questions feel free to ask away at
FEMA Administrator Explanation: FEMA Administrator
– Federal Emergency Management Agency is the agency of United States Department of the Homeland Security. The functions of this agency are: It serves as principal advisor to President, Secretary of Homeland Security, and Homeland Security Council on all the matters.It assists Secretary of the Homeland Security to protect against, prepare for, respond to, and also to recover from all the hazardous incidents.
It also manages operation of National Response Coordination Center and also provides for effective support to it.
FEMA: This is the Federal agency that coordinates the response of Federal agencies to disasters and the communication of information about disasters between Federal agencies and the public
- Portions of the financial statements for parnell company are provided below. - November 27, 2022
- Which scenario is the best example of a frame narrative? - November 27, 2022
- is the devil’s rejects based on a true story? - November 27, 2022