Which polyatomic ion contains the greatest number of oxygen atoms?
Just look at their formulas.
Acetate has two oxygen atoms
Carbonate has three
Hydroxide has one
Peroxide has two.
Therefore, Carbonate has the most oxygen atoms.
1) Acetate/Etanoate – CH3COO- 2 oxygen atoms
2) Carbonate – CO3 2- 3 carbon atoms
3) Hydroxide – OH- 1 carbon atom
4) Peroxide – O2 2- 2 carbon atoms
Carbonate – CO3 2- has the most oxygen atoms
so 2) is your answer
Remove Your Moles, Warts & Skin Tags in 3 Days Easily, Naturally And Without Surgery
- Which synonym best describes the role of a mentor? - January 26, 2023
- Which aphorism from poor richard’s almanac best reflects the virtue of industry? - January 25, 2023
- How do you pronounce Akhal Teke? - January 25, 2023