Which of the following represents the most appropriate apology for an adjustment letter? we understand your reliance on a high performance router and apologize for the incomplete installation of your dataserve router. we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. we regret the error that caused the system failure you claim on your dataserve router. it is unfortunate that your dataserve router has failed, and we promise that this failure will not occur again?
Based on the given statements above, the one that shows the most appropriate way to issue an apology for an adjustment letter would be the first option. This is the only option that shows a more sincerity but states in a brief and concise way. Also, this is the only statement that addresses and acknowledges the concern very well.
“Pardon” is the word used for sorry en France. Hope this helps.
2) D 103.48You multiply by the percentage (0.04) and then add it to the original price when it’s a tax 3) D 4.74The same process as tax multiply by percentage (.2) and add to the original price The difference between a markup and tax is the store controls the markups while taxes are usually state-controlled on a certain product (soda 5c or 10c tax is by state)
180-48=132. 132=2x. Divide both sides by 2. X=66
answer: hi there step-by-step explanation:
The correct answer is letter “C”: You rightly expect only the best quality from the Yuma brand, and this is why we will gladly provide you with a brand-new gym bag that features our trademarked.
Explanation: Adjustment letters are the replies merchants or sevice providers send to their customers after claims. The document includes the investigation made of the consumers’ particular case and what the course of action will be to solve the problem acccording to the terms and conditions of the good purchased or the service rendered. If adjustment letters have positive outcomes for the consumer should provide the news at the openning. If negative, it is better to explain the reasons of the denial first and state the result at the end. Then, an example of a good opening for an adjustment letter would be: “You rightly expect only the best quality from the Yuma brand, and this is why we will gladly provide you with a brand-new gym bag that features our trademarked”.
x=66 Step-by-step explanation: 180-48=132 132÷2=66
Cos R and sin N . they have the same answers.
For taxes do the same thing but instead of subtracting add your product to the amount.
How to say “sorry for the inconvenience” in french?
– Désolé(e) (or : pardon) pour le désagrément.
- Which of the following reactions are redox reactions? check all that apply. - November 30, 2022
- Refer to the following list of liability balances at december 31. 2017. - November 30, 2022
- In alexander pope’s essay on man how does the speaker cast humankind’s relationship with god and his creation? - November 30, 2022