I know they are some sort of brownie..any help?
* 8- 1 ounce squares of unsweetened chocolate
* 1 cup butter
* 5 eggs
* 3 cups sugar
* 1 tablespoon vanilla
* 1-1/2 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2-1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat; set aside. In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes**. Blend in chocolate mixture, flour and salt until just mixed. Stir in the nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Don’t overbake.) Cool and frost if desired, but that is not necessary.
- 10 Ways MBA Helps in Achieving Your Career Goals - February 2, 2023
- How to Get Bad Credit Online Loans for Fast Emergency Funding - February 1, 2023
- What does an audio engineer do in post-production? - February 1, 2023