What is it called when the center sends the ball to the quarterback? (football)?

i understand nothing at all about soccer (american soccer, that’s, maybe not soccer,) and I also SWEAR TO GOD this real question is in my own research packet for gym…..but evidently it is a 9-letter term, and I also think it begins with an “s”, roughly the crossword informs me. We thought it had been a “snap” or “hike”, but i suppose there is another term because of it…..

Leave a Comment