What is a dog-legged clencher? ?

What does it look like? What was it used for? And where can I find a picture? I’m trying to find out what it is because it is in the script of beauty and the beast, and i’m a director a high school drama club, however i need it for a prop, but i don’t know what it is or what it looks like. Help please!!

It is simply a tool normally called a clencher and it is dog-legged. Translation, it has a bend in it just like a dogs leg or like a gold course hole with a ‘dog leg’ in it.
Best thing is to do a search for either renting or buying props for stage craft. See below for one link. You can search for more yourself. Hope this helps.

Source(s): http://www.indianaauditions. com/forum/archive/inde…

Leave a Comment