In the song “25 lighters” by Lil keke, hawk, and fat pat, what does “25 lighters on my dresser” mean?
Growing up around this stuff in TX….
Dudes used to take the cheap, platic Bic lighters and take them apart. Wash em out and rig them to put ƈɾąƈƙ and coke in them. They would fill them up and sell them individually like you would do in baggies, only when you’re holding a lighter it looks less suspicious then holding a bag or vile. they would just pass em off, hand to hand.
or someone would ask to borrow a lighter. this is how coke and mainly ƈɾąƈƙ were sold in houston. 25 lighters means he’s got 25 viles to sell, hence the “Got’s to get paid” part.
Hope this summed it up. I’ve seen it first hand.
25 Lighters On My Dresser
Selling drugs to make money.
yes sir..i gots to get paid.
the lighters are to light bags of dog ****, and leave ’em on peoples porches.
Source(s): me ɑɲυꜱs ғᴀԍhoolleee
What our team says
What does “25 lighters on my dresser” mean?
Your average teenager probably doesn’t have a clue what this sentence means. It’s a bit of an old-timey saying that dates back to the 1700s and is often used when someone wants to hint at something without actually saying it. In this article, we’re going to decode the meaning of 25 lighters on your dresser, so you can use it in your next conversation!
What is 25 lighters on my dresser?
According to Urban Dictionary, 25 lighters on a dresser means that the person is smoking a lot of cigarettes.
What does it mean when someone says they’ve
One of the most common phrases people use when they’re trying to ask for something is “lighters on my dresser.” What does this phrase mean?
When someone says they’ve “lighters on my dresser,” they’re asking you to provide them with a lighter. This phrase is used as a way of polite communication, because it’s considered rude to ask someone for something directly. Instead, you might say “do you have a lighter?” or “can I borrow a lighter?”
How many 25-lighter packs are in a box?
Many people are curious what “lighters on my dresser” means. It is often used as a euphemism for smoking cigarettes, but what does it actually mean?
The phrase typically refers to the fact that someone is smoking cigarettes in a nonsmoking area. It is often used when someone is trying not to be noticed or when they are uncomfortable with the other people in the room.
Are there any other uses for 25 lighters?
25 lighters might just be a party staple, but did you know that they can also be used for other purposes? Here are five surprising uses for 25 lighters:
1. Start a campfire: Load up your lighter with some paper and light it. The flame will spread to the paper and you’ll have a nice campfire without any real effort!
2. Make candles: Fill each lighter with a different liquid (usually beeswax and water) and allow the mixture to cool before using. This creates beautiful, long-lasting candles!
3. Start a fire in the rain: Wet your lighter and hold it over the kindling. When the flame ignites, it will start the fire quickly.
4. Start a charcoal grill: Light one end of the lighter and hold it over the grill while you light the rest of the lighters. You’ll have an easy time getting that delicious barbecue flavor!
5. Start a candle lantern: Fill each lighter with wax and pour melted wax into a jar or container. Stir until all of the wax is mixed in well. Snuff out each candle by blowing on it until it goes out–this creates beautiful, spooky candle lanterns!
“25 lighters on my dresser” could mean that your significant other is expecting you home soon, or it could also mean that you’re planning to have a night out with your friends. No matter the interpretation, it’s always fun to have some light choices when it comes to clothing. Whether you prefer wearing dark clothing for a more mysterious look, or lighter colors so that you can be seen in the night sky, choose clothes that flatter your figure and make you feel confident.
- Golang Vs Python: Which Language Do You Need to Learn In 2023? - March 4, 2023
- How to Choose the Right Makeup Artist Course for Your Career Goals? - March 3, 2023
- The Fundamentals of Unreal Virtual Production Techniques - March 3, 2023