I’m clicking on this application and when I click it,this little box called Dummy File with the words “This is not the .exe you are looking for”.How do I make this not appear?
Used P2P, did you? You have a fake program file.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to
your game install directory.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT
What our team says
This is not the .exe you are looking for?
Are you looking for a certain file extension but don’t know what it is? Have you been trying to open a .exe file, but it won’t work? If so, then you may need to know about exe files and what they are. Exe files are files that are executable – which means that they can be run by computers.
What is an executable?
An executable is a program that runs on your computer. Executables can be programs you download from the internet, or they can be programs that come pre-installed on your computer.
What is a virus?
A virus is a piece of software that can cause damage to your computer. Viruses are often spread through emails or the internet, and they can be destructive. Many viruses are designed to steal your information or to damage your computer.
What are the dangers of downloading executables?
There are many dangers associated with downloading executable files, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. Here are just a few:
1. You could download a malicious program that will infect your computer with viruses or other malware.
2. You could accidentally download an executable file that is infected with viruses or malware and spread it to other computers.
3. You could end up downloading an executable file that is designed to take over your computer and steal your information.
4. You could accidentally download an executable file that contains a virus or other malware and infect your computer.
How to avoid downloading executables online
If you’re like most people, you probably download executables from the web. But are you sure you’re downloading the right one?
There’s a good chance that you’re downloading a fake executable. In this article, we’ll explain how to avoid downloading fake executables online and protect yourself from malware.
First, always verify the file size. If the file is small, it’s probably a fake. Check the file type too. If it’s not an executable or a recognized file type, it’s probably a fake. Finally, look for reviews or ratings to help you decide if the executable is safe to download.
If all of these precautions fail to convince you that the executable is legitimate, don’t download it! There are plenty of safe downloads available online.
If you are looking for an executable file, please click this link. If you are looking for help with any software issues, please click this link.