The figure below shows a cell in the mitotic stage of early mitotic spindle centrosome centromere chromosome, consisting of two sister chromatids 1 0 anaphase 0 interphase 0 metaphase 0 prophase. 0 telophase < Prev 7 ot 20
Option (d) Prophase is correct answer.
• We can identify stage of cell division by arrangement of
chromosomes, nuclear envelope and centrosomes.
For prophase –
• Chromosomes appears condensed.
• Centrosomes started moving opposite sides.
For other options :-
• Chromosomes are in thread- like structures called
• Distinct nuclear envelope.
• Thick and coiled chromosomes lined in mid line or metaphase
• Chromatids of each chromosomes separated and started moving
towards the poles.
• Chromatids reached poles.
• Reforming nuclear envelope.