Love the ending of that song
Oh yes the love song to Brittany Spears in the sewer……Fits perfectly maybe she should go back to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love SNL.
Do you remember the Schwetty Balls skit?
Tracy Morgan is hilarious!!!
What our team says
“Take a DOO-DOO PIE…..???”?
Copywriting can be a lot of fun – coming up with catchy headlines, crafting persuasive ads, and writing effective social media posts. But is it really necessary to have human copywriters on staff? In this article, we’re going to explore the pros and cons of using AI-powered software to write content for your website or blog. We’ll look at some of the most popular tools on the market, and see how well they handle the different aspects of writing content – from planning and research to editing and formatting. So whether you’re considering outsourcing your copywriting duties to AI-powered software, or you still want to use human copywriters as part of your team, read on to learn more!
What is a Doo-Doo Pie?
For those of you who are not familiar with a doo-doo pie, it is a popular dessert in the south. It is essentially a pie made out of custard or pudding and topped with fresh fruit. The name comes from the fact that the filling is similar to doo-doo, which is why many people think of it as a disgusting dish.
Doo-doo pies can be found all over the south, but they are particularly popular in Mississippi. There are even doo-doo pies located in other parts of the country, but they are generally not as good as the ones in Mississippi. One reason for this is that Mississippians use lots of sugar and cream in their doo-doo pies, which gives them a very rich flavor.
If you are ever in the area and want to try a doo-doo pie, be sure to go to one of the local restaurants. They will be able to prepare one for you quickly and without any fuss.
History of the Doo-Doo Pie
The doo-doo pie is a pie that is popular in the United States. The pie was first created in the 1920s by a man named Charlie Chaplin. Chaplin was known for his comedy and he decided to create a pie that would make people laugh. The doo-doo pie is made of fried dough and custard.
How to Make a Doo-Doo Pie
Doo-doo pies are a favorite amongst kids and adults alike. They’re easy to make, and can be customized to fit any taste. Here’s how to make a doo-doo pie:
1 pie crust
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups doo-doo (or other type of fruit filling)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and egg; mix well. Add the milk and butter or margarine; mix well. Mix in the vanilla extract. Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust.
3. Bake for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); bake for 45 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
Nutrition Facts for a Doo-Doo Pie
If you’re like most people, you probably wouldn’t think of giving a doo-doo pie a try, let alone eat one. But don’t be so quick to dismiss this unusual dish. Actually, doo-doo pies are a surprisingly healthy way to enjoy dessert.
Here are the nutrition facts for a doo-doo pie:
Total fat: 11 g
Saturated fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 36 mg
Total carbohydrate: 28 g
Dietary fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 15 g
Protein: 7 g
Recipes for a Doo-Doo Pie
Looking for a new and interesting way to spend an afternoon? Why not try making a doo-doo pie! This pie is definitely unique, and it’s sure to be a hit with your guests. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to make this dish:
1. Start by heating up some oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add in your diced onions and cook until they are translucent.
2. Next, add in your ground beef and cook until it is browned.
3. Next, add in your canned tomatoes and crushed tomato sauce, and bring all of the ingredients to a boil.
4. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for about 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes has passed, add in your mashed potatoes and continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until everything is fully cooked.
6. Finally, pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
What in the world does that mean? I’m sure you’re asking yourself just that, especially after reading the title of this article. Well, to put it simply, this is a tongue-in-cheek metaphor for taking care of business. Whether it’s addressing an issue at work or dealing with any other problem you might be facing, using humorous language can help take the edge off and make things easier to handle. So go ahead and “take a doo-doo pie” (or whatever else comes to mind) when it comes to getting things done – it might just turn out to be a lot less embarrassing than you think!
- Consider the molecule below. determine the molecular geometry at each of the 2 labeled carbons. - November 25, 2022
- which of the following items is a mixture? - November 25, 2022
- Which of the following statements is true of product lines? - November 24, 2022