im lv 29 paladin human. I need to get to wet lands . Im in stormwind. How do i get to wetlands. Im new to the game
First go to iron Forge then to Loch Modan. Go north on the road then thorugh the passage ways to the wetlands.Otherwise as a warlock if they can summon you to Menthil harbor. I’ve been playing WOW for a few years, I run a lvl 62 hunter, lvl 40 rogue, lvl 47 warlock, lvl 30 druid and a lvl 60 death Knight.
From stormwind take tram to ironforge and from ironforge run to wetlands. Ask any guard in stormwind where is tram.
heh took my advice i see well from IF you have to go through Dun Morgh by way of going east towards Loch Modan then when u get to Loch Modan you have to go North on the road and it will take you to Wetlands. from SW just take the Tram to IF and follow sam as before
Delete your human pally and make a belf pally then go and kill all of your human friends because the alliance is a bunch of pathetic thugs that have nothing but your demise and misery in the back of their mind.. MWAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!
Source(s): level 80 Tauren druid.. Level 74 Blood Elf Paladin..
Go to IRONFORGE. Take your first left – Follow the path the whola way and VIOLA! There u are.
What our team says
In world of warcraft how do i get to wetlands from stormwind?
In World of Warcraft, there are many different ways to get from one place to another. Depending on where you’re starting from and where you want to go, you might use different methods of transportation. In this article, we’ll tell you how to get from Stormwind to Wetlands in World of Warcraft.
Getting to Wetlands from Orgrimmar
If you’re in Orgrimmar and looking to get to Wetlands, there are a few ways you can go about it. The first option is to take the zeppelin from Orgrimmar to Grom’gol Base Camp in Northern Stranglethorn. From there, you can head east into the Valley of Heroes and then south into Wetlands.
Alternatively, you could take the Dark Portal from Orgrimmar to Blasted Lands and then head south into wetlands from there. Whichever route you choose, Wetlands is a great place to explore and offers plenty of quests and activities for players of all levels.
Getting to Wetlands from Thunder Bluff
Assuming you want to get to the Wetlands from Stormwind City, the best way to go about it would be to take the tram from Old Ironforge. From there, you can take a zeppelin to Grom’gol Base Camp. From Grom’gol, it’s a short walk south to the Wetlands.
Getting to Wetlands from Undercity
In order to get to Wetlands from your current position in Undercity, you will need to take the following steps:
1) From your current position in Undercity, make your way to the exit that leads to the Apothecarium.
2) Once you exit Undercity, take a left and continue following the path until you reach the entrance to the Ruined City of Lordaeron.
3) Enter the Ruined City of Lordaeron and make your way to the other side. You will eventually come across a bridge that leads to Wetlands.
4) Cross the bridge and you will be in Wetlands!
There are many ways to get from Stormwind to Wetlands in World of Warcraft. The most common way is by flying, but there are also several other options such as taking a boat or portal. No matter which method you choose, getting from Stormwind to Wetlands is a relatively easy process.
- As long as the slope of the objective function stays between the slopes of the binding constraints - November 20, 2022
- Which of the following is a true statement about international financial reporting standards? - November 20, 2022
- Draw the products of the following hydrolysis - November 20, 2022