Last night i caught my boyfriend wearing my clothes he tried to deny it but was still wearing my underwear im gonna take him out shopping to get some of his own clothes but what sort of clothes would look good on a 5foot 8 male with a little bit of a belly hes got a dark skin tone to and brown hair all over his body!
You got to tell him that you’re okay with his crossdressing as long as he sets some limits…
Then you set the rules:
1. He needs to respect you by NOT wearing ANY of your clothes without permission.
2. He needs to have his own girly clothes. Go shopping with him and help him select somethings that he likes.
3. He needs to keep his crossdressing private. No dressing for friends, family, etc… It stays in the house.
4. He should NOT join social organizations with other crossdressers. They would only encourage him to dress more and more. They think crossdressing is a good thing.
5. He needs to limit his crossdressing to one or two evenings a week. When he crossdresses he must be doing something positive with it, not just мᴀsтuʀʙᴀтing.. Get him to do some housecleaning or other domestic chores when he is dressed up.
6. You will not make love to him when he is crossdressed, period. It is not a turn-on for you.. You are just tolerating his addiction that’s all.
was he trying to emulate your or is he into cross-dressing? if he’s into cross-dressing and it doesn’t freak you out (it shouldn’t), go through some catalogues and talk to him. Communicate. Everyone likes different things. If you really like him, take the time to get to know him and make him happy. I’m sure he would do the same for you no matter what he caught you doing.
I think people just need to accept people no matter how different they are from each other. We don’t need to hurt each other. If wearing your clothes makes him feel closer to you or just more comfortable, who are you to judge?
Good luck. Good question.
Just start with buying him some panties of his own and a bra. This will make him happy and a good start for the two of you. Your a very nice girlfriend to stick with him and his cross dressing.
try to get him to wear a thong also try to get him into some beachy type clothing
lol it’s good you didn’t take it the wrong way when my gf caught me wearing her thong and bra from victorias secret it got ugly
lol..i think that u should get him like collar shirts..with a lil loose jeans..and for underwear some boxers=)
I think your boyfriend might be a cross dresser. Ask him what he REALLY feels comfortable in and buy him that.
Haha. Maybe he is just curious. But, If he keeps were yor clothes, break up.
haha thats funny. i dont know what kind of clothes. sorry.
suggest you keep him out of the ladies dept
What our team says
I caught my boyfriend wearing my clothes what next?
If you’re the type of person who likes to keep a close eye on your boyfriend or husband, you may have noticed that they’ve been wearing your clothes lately. It might not be a big deal, but if you’re upset about it or if he’s been acting strange around you, there are a few things you should know.
What does it mean when someone wears your clothes?
When someone wears your clothes, it can be a sign of affection. It can also mean that the person is feeling insecure and wants to feel close to you. In some cases, the person may not have their own clothes and may need to borrow yours in order to feel comfortable. Ultimately, it is up to the individual what meaning they ascribe to the clothing swap.
Should you confront your partner about wearing your clothes?
There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to confronting your partner about wearing your clothes, but there are a few things to keep in mind before making the decision.
If you feel like your partner is deliberately wearing your clothes without your consent, it may be time to talk to them about their behavior. It could be that they simply didn’t realize they were wearing your clothes and didn’t mean any harm by it, but if their actions become a regular occurrence, it may be necessary to address the issue.
If you’re not comfortable with the idea of confronting your partner, that’s totally understandable. There’s no need to force yourself into a situation you don’t want to be in. You can simply reassure yourself that you have the right to privacy and respect for your own clothing, even if your partner wears them.
How do you deal with the aftermath of catching your partner wearing your clothes?
If you’ve ever caught your partner wearing your clothes, there’s a good chance you’re feeling a range of emotions. Shock, anger, embarrassment, and even a little bit of love might be swirling around in your head. Whether or not you confront them about it right away is up to you, but here are a few tips on how to deal with the aftermath of catching your partner wearing your clothes:
1. Respect their privacy. If they want to talk about why they were wearing your clothes, that’s okay. But don’t pry into their personal life unnecessarily.
2. Remain calm. If you can maintain control over your emotions, that will help both of you deals with the situation in an effective way.
3. Don’t overreact. If they were just wearing your clothes for fun or to make you feel uncomfortable, don’t take it personal. It wasn’t intentional and they didn’t mean to hurt or upset you.
4. Keep things open-minded. If they apologize and explain why they were wearing your clothes, try to forgive and forget- there’s no need for drama when things like this happen between couples.