I also tried to change the setting in my yahoo account but that didn’t work either. I think the link is messed up. I was able to change it last year using “edit team info” then “Preferred Time Zone” but now it’s just asking for my password. It never gives me the option to change my time zone.
you need to click the link next to preferred content, you can change the time zone from there. clicking the edit button will not work.
Source(s): i had the same problem but this fixed things for me
We’re having the same problem. We’ve tried changing the calender settings and the link in FFL with no results. Probably just a glitch. I’m going to try contacting Yahoo to see if they have an answer.
yup I have right before ending my first marriage. I even had a friend that was interested in helping me. But I was just really starved for attention, confused about my life and well a bit curious. I didn’t want to end up hurting her in my confused state so I didn’t allow anything to begin. She was sweet and if I was going to switch I would give her a call.
Fixed my fantasy sports (did it for fantasy hockey) time zone;
1. go into your yahoo account settings (sections should include: profile information, contact information, account settings, etc.)
2. Under “Account Settings” there will be a link for “set language, site, time zone”
3. In the “Locations” tab, there will be a link that says “detect my location”, with a little x beside it. Click this and accept it detecting your location.
4. Go to your Fantasy Sports team, click edit (with the cog beside it) right beside your team name (should be just up and to the left of your name)
5. In this area you can edit your team name and picture, and time zone. It should have detected the change from your yahoo account settings and now all you have to do is scroll down and click “Save Changes”
This fixed it for me.
Alright people, unless you are running Mozilla Firefox you might have problems with your browser picking up your location time zone. So even if you type in your location the time zone will not change. Yahoo is a big POS this way in that they pretty much force you to use Mozilla if you want to utilize the application properly. Also if you don’t have your time zone set correctly in calendar then your reminders for the draft will come up incorrectly as well as mine came up in London time. Good luck to you all with this Yahoo crap!
I was just able to change mine for fantasy sports using Jeffreys that I found above this post
Hope this helps someone because it drove me freaking crazy since I lived in Germany for years then moved back to the States.
1. I could not fix this problem when I was using Chrome. I had to do it in IE.
2. Log into Yahoo.com. Your name should appear in the top right corner, scroll over it and select “account info”
3. Select “Preferences”
4. Select “Locations and languages”
5. Look on the page for “Detect my location”
6. When you click on that you may see a bar at the bottom of the Internet Explorer Window that will say “settings.yahoo.com wants to track your physical location” –> Select “Allow Once”
7. This should pull up your current location. Make sure you are not on a VPN because that may bring up the wrong timezone.
Then you click on sports and navigate back to your fantasy page and check to see if the problem was resolved.
where is the preferred content button.. i am having trouble finding it as i would like to change my time zone
Can’t find the preferred content button either….
This is a stupid setup…espn is easier
What our team says
I can’t change my Preferred Time Zone within yahoo fantasy football. “edit team info” isn’t working. Ideas?
If you’re like many people, you might enjoy playing fantasy football. But one of the annoying things about it can be trying to keep track of all the different time zones for all the different teams. Fortunately, there’s a way to change your preferred time zone within yahoo fantasy football, so that you can keep track of everything more easily!
The Problem: Can’t Change Preferred Time Zone in Yahoo Fantasy Football
If you’re like many people, you enjoy playing fantasy football through Yahoo. Part of the fun is managing your team and making sure they’re always in top form. Unfortunately, if you’ve recently tried to change your preferred time zone within Yahoo fantasy football, you may have found that the “edit team info” option isn’t working.
This can be frustrating, especially if you’ve recently moved to a new location or your schedule has changed. Fortunately, there are a few things you can try that may help you fix the problem.
First, make sure that you’re logged into your Yahoo account. Then, go to the fantasy football page and click on the “edit team info” link. From there, scroll down to the “preferred time zone” section and select the new time zone you want to use. Finally, click on the “save changes” button.
If this doesn’t work, it’s possible that cookies are causing the problem. To fix this, try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache. You can also try using a different browser altogether. If all else fails, contact Yahoo customer support for further assistance.
If you’re experiencing difficulty changing your preferred time zone within Yahoo Fantasy Football, there are a few possible solutions that may help. First, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. If that doesn’t work, try accessing the site from a different browser. If you’re still having trouble, contact Yahoo customer support for assistance.
If you’re having trouble changing your preferred time zone within yahoo fantasy football, you may want to try reaching out to customer support. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get things working properly again. In the meantime, you can try using a different browser or clearing your cookies and cache to see if that makes a difference.
- Write the balanced chemical equation for each of these reactions. include phases. - December 2, 2022
- To which african economic organization does south africa belong? - December 2, 2022
- What are the expected bond angles in icl4+? - December 1, 2022