If you want to install a zip/unzip package in LinuxCentOS 7, the following command can be used:
curl -L https://packagecloud.io/install/linux/zip/gPGkey | sudo apt-key add –
Once the key has been added, you can install the zip package using the following command:
To install a zip or unzip package in Linux, you will need the following:
– A computer with a working installation of Linux
– The zip or unzip package you want to install
– The command line utility zcat
To install a zip or unzip package in Linux, you will first need to find the correct file. To do this, use the command zcat. This command will display the contents of a file as text. For example, if you wanted to find the contents of the file myfile.zip, you would use the command zcat myfile.zip.
Once you have found the correct file, you will need to extract it. To do this, use the command zcat myfile.zip | sudo gunzip. This will extract the files from myfile.zip and save them to the directory called gunzip in your current directory.
How to install zip/unzip package in Linux Centos 7
If you want to install a zip/unzip package in Linux CentOS 7, you can use the following command:
yum install zlib-devel zip
This will install the zlib development package.
If you are new to Linux, then one of the first things you will want to learn is how to install and unzip packages. In this article, we will show you how to do this on CentOS 7. Once you have installed the necessary software and learned how to install and unzip a package, you will be able to start installing your own applications and files using yum or zypper in the future.
1. What are the steps to install zip/unzip package in Linux Centos?
To install zip/unzip package in Linux Centos, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open a terminal window and change to the directory where you downloaded the zip/unzip package.
2. To install the package, type the following command:
curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxmint/installer-customizer/master/installer-customizer-linaro-18.3/add-ons/zip_and_unzip/installer | sudo bash
3. You will be asked to enter your password to install the package. Type it and press Enter to continue.
4. After the installation is complete, you can use the zip command to extract files from a zip file or the unzip command to extract files from a unzipped file.
- Write the balanced chemical equation for each of these reactions. include phases. - December 2, 2022
- To which african economic organization does south africa belong? - December 2, 2022
- What are the expected bond angles in icl4+? - December 1, 2022