I assume you just put it under your nose and sniff? Also, how much does it damage your brain per usage? I need to know for a health project on household inhalants; I would never do this.
Even if you’re doing a project for health class, please do NOT inhale or sniff any types of fumes or chemical vapors. My friend has a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) from inhalant use at the age of 12, now in her 30s. Other risks of huffing include sight loss/blindness, heart/liver/kidney damage, seizures, limb spasms, bone marrow (fatty inner lining of the bones that makes blood cells) damage, hearing loss and even death which can happen after the very FIRST time of use.
For more information about the dangers of huffing: http://www.inhalants.org/
How To Huff Markers
According to NIDA’s scientists, the answer is yes. Permanent markers contain chemicals called solvents. When inhaled, these solvents can produce a “high.” Like alcohol, inhalants (including Sharpies) can cause slurred speech, lack of coordination, euphoria, and dizziness. Unfortunately, the chemicals that cause these effects can also make you sick, kill your brain cells, and damage your nerves
yeah thats pretty much it. you can get a high off of pretty much anything like that with a strong odor(although i never have personally of course)..as to how much damage it does you should look up the chemical that causes the smell and google the effects