as per the title, I have no idea how to get to moonglade. help anyone? specifics would be good thanks
If you play a druid you get a skill that lets you teleport to moonglade after a certain level. i dont remember what level exactly but its before 20
If you dont play a druid To get in to Moonglade, one must first travel to Felwood, which is north of Ashenvale(Astranaar area). There is a cave in the north west corner of the Felwood map, use this to get to both Winterspring and Moonglade. Beware though, the Fulrbolgs are hostile until you do a few quests for them to gain reputation.
Source(s): i play the game
To get to Moonglade: Go to Felwood (north of Ashenvale) and travel on the road northward. When you get to a cave (at the north end of Felwood) follow the cave until you reach a fork, one direction heads north towards Moonglade and the other goes towards Winterspring.
Youll die quite a few times as the guys in the cave are ᴘιssed off at the world.
Other than that if your a druid and once reach level 10, you get a quest from a druid trainer that also gives you the spell teleport to moonglade, I think.
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax8xl
There is a flightpoint in Moonglade (SW part) or you can hearth out.
Hope this helps!
What our team says
How do I get to moonglade on WoW?
World of Warcraft is a massive online role-playing game (ORPG) with over 12 million players. If you’re new to the game, or just need a refresher on how to get to Moonglade, this guide will help!
What is moonglade?
Moonglade is a popular Alliance-controlled area on the continent of Pandaria. It’s a lush and serene environment, home to several fabled creatures, including the Yaungol turtle and the Korok. Moonglade is also the location of the Jade Forest, an ancient Pandaren monastery that has been infiltrated by the Nightmare Court.
How to get to moonglade on World of Warcraft
When it comes to reaching the beautiful and serene Moonglade, there are a few different ways you can go about it. If you’re playing World of Warcraft on the PC, you can head to the world map and click on the Moonglade icon. From there, you’ll be able to select your destination and begin your journey.
Alternatively, if you’re playing World of Warcraft on the Xbox 360 console, you can access Moonglade by pressing the left stick button and selecting Explore from the main menu. You’ll then be able to select your destination from a list of available locations.
If you’re playing World of Warcraft on the PlayStation 3 console, you can access Moonglade by pressing down on the D-pad and selecting Worlds from the vertical menu. You’ll then be able to select your destination from a list of available locations.
Whatever method you use to get to Moonglade, make sure to take all of your safety precautions into account. The Mistlands are a dangerous place, and Moonglade is no exception. Make sure to bring plenty of food and water with you, as well as
Tips for getting to moonglade in WoW
If you’re looking to explore the lush and green Moonglade in World of Warcraft, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. Here are some tips for getting there:
1. Purchase a flight pass or mount. Moonglade is located in the Eastern Kingdoms, so if you’re looking to travel there, a flight pass or mounted travel will give you an advantage over other players.
2. Make sure your character is level 55 or above. The moonglade is home to some powerful creatures and if your character isn’t level 55 or above, they may not be able to survive.
3. Bring plenty of food and water. The moonglade is a lush area and can be difficult to find resources, so make sure you bring enough food and water with you so that you don’t get too hungry or thirsty while exploring.
4. Be prepared for tough fighting conditions. The moonglade is filled with dangerous creatures that can easily kill even the most experienced players if they’re not prepared for them. Make sure to bring along all the weapons, armor, and spells that you need in order to survive.
If you’ve ever been curious about how to get to moonglade on World of Warcraft, this guide is for you. This article will teach you everything you need to know in order to make the journey and relax in the lush landscapes of Azeroth. Whether you are new to WoW or have played it for years, this guide has something for everyone. So whether you’re looking to take a break from the world or just want some sunlight during your time away, this guide can help make that happen!
- Label the highlighted functional groups in this molecule - November 26, 2022
- Suppose you are standing on a train accelerating at 0.20 g….? - November 26, 2022
- Separate this redox reaction into its component half reactions - November 25, 2022