A cyclist accelerates from rest at a rate of 1.00 m/s2. How fast will a point on the rim of the tire (diameter = 68 cm) at the top be moving after 1.1 s? (Hint: At any moment, the lowest point on the tire is in contact with the ground and is at rest.
okay there are quite a few steps to this problem.
The equation that will solve this problem is v=2*r*w
There are steps that we need to find these.
1. to find r we will divide the diameter 68 cm by 2 to get the radius
2. to find omega (w) we will use the formula w=wi+alpha*t
we need to use this formula to find alpha: alpha=a/r
alpha is 1/34.
so just plug into the formula w=wi+alpha*t
so to solve the whole problem is the formula v=2*r*w
I hope this helps if you….
- 750+ Creative & Unique Gaming Channel Names | Random Gaming Channel Names Generator - January 31, 2023
- ¿que significa tullo y tuyo? - January 31, 2023
- What is the missing number in the series 1, 4, 27,____, 3125? - January 31, 2023