1.the decorations were reminiscent of autumn leaves.. -leftovers. -made. -reminders. -symbolic. 2.no buildings still stood at the epicenter.. -government hq. -most important area of the city. -highest ground, usually on a mountain. – point on earth directly above an earthquake. 3.the puppy wrested the squeaky toy from under the couch.. -buried . -dismantled. -hid. -pulled. 4.luis angled the car obliquely into the parking spot and passed his drivers license test.. -abruptly. -indirectly. -nervously. -quickly.
and the answer would be:
1.the decorations were reminiscent (=reminding) of autumn leaves. 2.No buildings still stood at the epicenter=
– point on earth directly above an earthquake. 3.The puppy
wrested (pulled) the squeaky toy from under the couch. 4.Luis angled the car obliquely into the parking spot and
passed his drivers license test Here the best answer is “indirectly” since it’s one of the meanings of the word “obliquely.
1. The word is: reminiscent reminders2. Word: epicenter point on earth directly above an earthquake3. Word: wrested pulled4. Word: obliquely indirectly
preparation, taste, amount, safety Explanation:
Researchers believe that rodents and insects helped spread several of history’s plagues. Explanation:
The correct answer is B)Place a pot of lavender in the kitchen to ward off mice and use mint as an all-purpose pest remover. Explanation: Lavender oil is well known as an effective repellent for rodents because it’s been said that they do not like the odor. Mint is a practical and safe insect repellant. Using these plants can help you keep bugs away without using harsh chemicals. Both of them also have very pleasant scents unlike chemical sprays.
The answer is B-Place a pot of lavender in the kitchen to ward off mice and use mint as an all-purpose pest remover.
- How many moles of CO2 are produced when 5.65 mol of ethane are burned in an excess of oxygen? - November 29, 2022
- A 10cm×10cm×10cm wood block with a density of 690 kg/m3 floats in water. - November 29, 2022
- Which of the following statements about self-interest in a market system is false? - November 29, 2022